Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Bernardo Dadulla <bd...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/16 02:22:04 UTC

Volunteers

Hi Project Team,

I would to volunteer in any means. I'ved in a DevOps environment exposure
who has experience in setting-up CI stacks (svn, jenkins, crowd, nexus,
sonar, jira, confluence, maven, java, ssl etc.) in an end-to-end working
pipeline. Basic automation scripts through shell.

I may be such as a newbie joining if ever and I would to give it a try to
help on the testing part, application level, user management etc.

Looking forward to be part of this project in the furure. :)

Thank you,
Bernard

Re: Volunteers

Posted by Ramana I N <in...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Bernardo,

@Jacques, @Rahul Maybe Bernardo will be an ideal choice to set up our
continuous integration testing environment for people outside of MapR?

Regards
Ramana