Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by David Forslund <dw...@lanl.gov> on 2000/05/25 16:11:48 UTC

Re: nested subtasks

I'm trying to get ant to properly build my application which has two levels
of subprojects.
The top level builds 4 subprojects and one of those has 3 subprojects under it.

I can't find an combination of parameters which will let me build the whole
project from the top.
I specify the subproject directory with the dir command and the
sub-subproject with its local
dir command, but when building from the top it doesn't use the right
directory.  If I try to
build in the local directory it works.  I can modify the dir command for it
to work at the top
level, but then it doesn't work at the local level.  It would be nice if I
could run the build.xml
file at any point in the project.  Am I missing something?

Thanks,
David W. Forslund                               dwf@lanl.gov
Advanced Computing Laboratory           http://www.acl.lanl.gov/~dwf
Los Alamos National Laboratory          Los Alamos, NM 87545
505-665-1907                                    FAX: 505-665-4939