Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Neale <mi...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/14 17:47:53 UTC

still no maven 2 repository :(

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/jackrabbit/jackrabbit-core/1.1/

still has the actual jars missing - I think there was a problem syncing the
repo, but that was weeks and weeks ago - any ideas?

Michael.

Re: still no maven 2 repository :(

Posted by Michael Neale <mi...@gmail.com>.
no problem, I will copy it into my own repo for now, no biggie, just thought
people should no.

I like the discipline that maven applies to my project deps and structure,
so I think its worth the hassle in my case.

Michael.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,