Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Bruno Basilio <bb...@deetc.isel.ipl.pt> on 2004/01/15 21:27:01 UTC

Avalon Meta shouldn't abort Maven build process when there's no source

Hi,

I’d a problem compiling Merlin projects with Maven.

The Avalon Meta Plug-in for Maven aborted the Maven build process if
there was no source available for compilation.

This could be normal procedure but I have multi-project Maven build were
one of the projects has no source in it.

There for I suggest that the next line will be added in
avalon-meta-plugin\plugin.jelly:

  <goal name="avalon:meta"

    description="Generate meta info descriptors based on meta tags
declared in Java source files for inclusion in a jar file.">

    <j:if test="${javaSourcesPresent == 'true' || mainSourcesPresent ==
'true'}">

<!-- maintain early jelly scrip …. -->

    </j:if>

I’ve already patched mine.