Posted to dev@pagespeed.apache.org by Otto van der Schaaf <os...@apache.org> on 2018/01/08 11:47:15 UTC

pagespeed podling missing committers

Hi,

Greg pointed out that I do not have write access to the
incubator-pagespeed-* repo's
because the list over at
https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/pagespeed#committers
does not include me. Actually, it looks like currently Kees is the only one
listed (kspoelstra@).

Could one of the mentors help out with adding the following missing
committers?:
oschaaf
morlovich
jmarantz
ashishk1

Thanks!

Otto

Re: pagespeed podling missing committers

Posted by Otto van der Schaaf <os...@we-amp.com>.
Jukka took care of this, so if all goes well write access should be
restored in an hour or so.
Thanks Jukka!

Otto