Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Bert Huijben <be...@qqmail.nl> on 2012/09/28 22:39:01 UTC

RE: svn commit: r1391638 - in /subversion/trunk/subversion: include/ libsvn_ra_local/ libsvn_ra_serf/ libsvn_repos/ mod_dav_svn/ tests/cmdline/

How does this affect master-slave setups?

Do we need a setting to disable the advertising on slaves to avoid sending them to the master as part of a commit like we added for HTTPv2?

	Bert

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.
On 09/28/2012 04:39 PM, Bert Huijben wrote:
> How does this affect master-slave setups?
>
> Do we need a setting to disable the advertising on slaves to avoid
> sending them to the master as part of a commit like we added for HTTPv2?

Ugh.  Good catch.  Yeah, I suppose we need *something* here.  I really wish
we could come up with a good way for the slaves to poll the master about its
capabilities automatically.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cm...@collab.net>
CollabNet   <>   www.collab.net   <>   Enterprise Cloud Development