Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Dorchain Marc <m....@syborg.de> on 2000/07/06 13:57:46 UTC

can't build xml-docs

I tried to run the makedoc.bat file included in the xml-docs tree, but
I can't create the pdf file because I don't know where to get the needed
CollectDocFiles.class file.
It should be in the ./lib directory to run the build.xml, but where do I
find it?
It does not look like the sources were included in the cvs.

BTW, is it correct that the access permission to the web interface to the
apache cvs at for example
http://xml.apache.org/websrc/cvsweb.cgi/xml-fop are set to forbidden?
It accessed it this morning for the last time and now it's no longer
possible and I get a 403 error.

Greetings,
Marc

Re: can't build xml-docs

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.
Marc,

> I can't create the pdf file because I don't know where to get the needed
> CollectDocFiles.class file.

I forgot to put them into the cvs, but did it now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please tell me if now everything works for you.

> BTW, is it correct that the access permission to the web interface to the
> apache cvs at for example
> http://xml.apache.org/websrc/cvsweb.cgi/xml-fop are set to forbidden?
> It accessed it this morning for the last time and now it's no longer
> possible and I get a 403 error.

Today my home directory on locus.apache.org wasn't accessible for some time;
actually it didn't exist anymore, but now it works again. Maybe they had some server
trouble?

Fotis