Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Selvakumar Ganesan <se...@formativesolutions.co.in> on 2010/04/09 07:27:06 UTC

about routing

why do we go for routing in manufacturing?
Thanks in advance.

Re: about routing

Posted by Divesh Dutta <di...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Routing is individual step that is needed to turn the raw material into
finished product.

Thanks
--
Divesh Dutta.

RE: about routing

Posted by Shreya Poorkar <Sh...@lntinfotech.com>.
Routing is done to group different tasks together that will be used for manufacturing a particular product, also you can specify the sequence in which those tasks will be performed and what final product that routing will deliver.

Regards
Shreya Poorkar

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.