Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl> on 2013/01/29 17:04:33 UTC

Store SWRL Rules into RuleStore

Hi Folks,

How can I store SWRL based rules into the RuleStore?

Looking at the RuleStore and Rule Adapter sources I am under the
impression that:
- RuleStore works only on the Stanbol rule language.
- Adapters are only used to convert/export Recipes to other formats.

If so, how much effort is it to parse SWRL to create rules/recipe in the
RuleStore. This might be and exercise for later ;-)

For the time being I can use the Stanbol rule language. Is there more
documentation that
http://stanbol.apache.org/docs/trunk/components/rules/language.html . Or
do I need to reverse engineer?

Regards,