Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2009/02/19 17:30:52 UTC

Tomcat committers speaking at ApacheCon EU

Folks,

For those of you that haven't looked at
http://www.eu.apachecon.com/c/aceu2009 yet, the following Tomcat
committers will be speaking at ApacheCon.

Mark Thomas (markt@a.o):
- Everything Tomcat - 2 day training course
- Securing Tomcat for your Environment
- Becoming a Tomcat super user

Filip Hanik (fhanik@a.o):
- What's new in Servlet 3.0
- Performance Tuning Apache Tomcat for Production
- What the Bayeux? Understanding, Using and Developing with the Bayeux
Protocol

Jean-Frederic Clere (jfclere@a.o):
- mod_proxy versus mod_jk. Clustering with HTTP Server as front-end
- Improving mod_proxy : Example of an "home made" balancer: Mod_cluster

Jeanfrancois Arcand (jfarcand@a.o):
- Introduction to NIO.2 (Asynchronous I/O) and how you can benefit from
being asynchronous!

ApacheCon is a great opportunity to put some names to faces as well as
to discuss Tomcat issues and feature ideas with both committers and
other users. In addition to those of us that are speaking, a number of
the other committers will be around. We hope to see you there.

Mark