Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2001/07/21 00:21:33 UTC

[VOTE] C2 CLI addition

I have committed a patch to Cocoon 2.1 that allows us to use
to specify a file with URIs to process in it.  The format of
the file is simple: 1 uri per line.  It is invoked in the
following manner:

run -f uris.txt

The uri files are additive.  That means you can add additional
uris to process on the command line (I have not tested multiple
'-f' parameters).

[VOTE]
Since this does not affect existing functionality of Cocoon in
any way, and it merely adds a nice useability feature (esp. for
using Cocoon to build docs), I propose to include the additional
command line parameter to Cocoon 2.0.

Re: [VOTE] C2 CLI addition

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.

Berin Loritsch a écrit :

> I have committed a patch to Cocoon 2.1 that allows us to use
> to specify a file with URIs to process in it.  The format of
> the file is simple: 1 uri per line.  It is invoked in the
> following manner:
>
> run -f uris.txt
>
> The uri files are additive.  That means you can add additional
> uris to process on the command line (I have not tested multiple
> '-f' parameters).
>
> [VOTE]
> Since this does not affect existing functionality of Cocoon in
> any way, and it merely adds a nice useability feature (esp. for
> using Cocoon to build docs), I propose to include the additional
> command line parameter to Cocoon 2.0.

+1
--
Sylvain Wallez

Re: AW: [VOTE] C2 CLI addition

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Hm, I though this is already checkin and
> therefore included in the b2.
>
> Is this correct, Berin?

Yup.  I did it yesterday afternoon.

AW: [VOTE] C2 CLI addition

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.

RE: [VOTE] C2 CLI addition

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Here's my +1.

=====

RE: [VOTE] C2 CLI addition

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <vg...@hns.com>.
Another +1

Vadim

Re: [VOTE] C2 CLI addition

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.

Re: [VOTE] C2 CLI addition

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, Berin Loritsch wrote:

> I have committed a patch to Cocoon 2.1 that allows us to use
> to specify a file with URIs to process in it.  The format of
> the file is simple: 1 uri per line.  It is invoked in the
> following manner:
>
> run -f uris.txt
>
> The uri files are additive.  That means you can add additional
> uris to process on the command line (I have not tested multiple
> '-f' parameters).
>
> [VOTE]
> Since this does not affect existing functionality of Cocoon in
> any way, and it merely adds a nice useability feature (esp. for
> using Cocoon to build docs), I propose to include the additional
> command line parameter to Cocoon 2.0.

+1

Giacomo