Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/01 01:37:39 UTC

Re: Axis2.1.2 MTOM problem with large files

Hi,
IIRC there is a limitation in Rampart, where it builds the whole object
model (including attachments) for any kind of security processing..  IMHO
this is not necessary unless the payload is signed or the elements
containing attachments are encrypted.

Your option add the moment would be to increase the server's memory
allocation...

I'm forwarding this message to Rampart list too... Make sure to join that
list :)..

thanks,
Thilina

Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com