Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matheswaran Nachimuthu <ma...@infosys.com> on 2009/01/28 12:45:52 UTC

ode database structure

Hi,

We are using apache ode 1.1 version along with MySql.

we need the ode database structure to clean up the database once the process
is done.

Please guide me with the ode database structure so that it will be very
useful for us to write the clean up scripts. Also please point me to the
clean up scripts if it already exists

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,
Matheswaran N

Re: ode database structure

Posted by Matheswaran Nachimuthu <ma...@infosys.com>.
Hi Matthieu,

Thanks for the scripts but it doesnt contain the few tables which we use for
mysql.
ode_activity_recovery;
ode_correlation_set;
ode_correlator;
ode_corset_prop;
ode_event;
ode_fault;
ode_job;
ode_message;
ode_message_exchange;
ode_message_route;
ode_mex_prop;
ode_partner_link;
ode_process;
ode_process_instance;
ode_scope;
ode_xml_data;
ode_xml_data_prop;
openjpa_sequence_table;
store_du;
store_proc_to_prop;
store_process;
store_process_prop;
store_versions;

I do understand that the table name ode_activity_recovery is named as
BPEL_ACTIVITY_RECOVERY  in your script but few tables like BPEL_UNMATCHED,
BPEL_SELECTORS and LARGE_DATA are not present in my list. It would be great
if you can help

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,
Matheswaran N