Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de> on 2016/09/03 08:49:03 UTC

We believe in OpenOffice. We want to help.

Hello,

hard times for OpenOffice, but no unsolvable problems if we stand together.

We, the team to the ProOO-Box (www.prooo-box.org), want the whole community to assure that we will support a new release of AOO (4.1.3 or 4.2.0) with particular intensity by our public relations in Germany.

Please let us know how we can provide additional direct support AOO currently.
We are not a developers, but we might as help writing press releases to create websites or translate, or similar things.

Greetings
Detlef, Jan and Jörg

http://www.prooo-box.org

Re: We believe in OpenOffice. We want to help.

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Super super news! Thx!!