Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Sangam Dash <sr...@rippleimpact.com> on 2003/01/29 02:34:29 UTC

Jetspeed Resources

Hi

Can i access the portlet classes from a directory that is not inside
tomcat_home/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/classes?
I have a folder outside tomcat_home which contains all the jsp and html
files and the other portlet classes.
I want to specify that folder name so that a lot of different portal
directory can access some common files and portlets..
I cant find the exact place where shud i change the path information.
Or can i place the common files at the top of tomcat_home/webapps so
that every folder inside webapps like jetspeed can access those common
files...
Can it be done?
Please help me out...
Thanks