Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "Duseja, Sushil" <su...@fiserv.com> on 2009/01/13 13:38:58 UTC

License

Hello,

Please let me know if PDFBox is free to use in production. In other
words, is there any licensing fee associated with it (for its usage in
production environment)?

Thanks!

Re: License

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 12:38 PM, Duseja, Sushil
<su...@fiserv.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please let me know if PDFBox is free to use in production. In other
> words, is there any licensing fee associated with it (for its usage in
> production environment)?

It is free to use anywhere:

http://lucene.apache.org/tika/license.html

Niall

> Thanks!

Compilation warnings in Eclipse

Posted by Pe...@ibi.com.
I am using Eclipse, with jdk 1.6 and I added PDFbox source files to my
project. This generated a lot of warnings. I added generic types to
several classes. I am not a committer on the project. But you anyone be
interested in the files since I have changed them?

Since I depend on the "Problems tab" in Eclipse to tell me any issues.
I try and keep that box empty all the time.

I can't guarantee that every change is correct. But I believe that it
will not hurt since the PDF parser is still working correctly in my
testing.

I took the version of the code from the trunk a few weeks ago.

I am also not sure what JDK level you want to keep PDFBox working at.

Thanks,
Peter

Posted by Daniel Wilson <wi...@gmail.com>.

Re: License