Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tom Fennelly <to...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/29 20:22:30 UTC

Is there a workaround for the maven wagon double upload checksum issue?

Hi guys.

I'm at my wits end looking for a solution to this issue.  I'm lead to
believe that it was fixed in Maven 2.2.1
(http://maven.apache.org/docs/2.2.1/release-notes.html), but I'm seeing
it no matter which of the various "solutions" I try (preemptive auth,
lightweight Vs httpclient wagonProviders etc).  I've tried v3.0.1...
same issue.

 From what I can see, this issue is not new (~ 1.5 years).  Is this
issue not important?  Seems like it should be to me.  Is it impossible
to fix?  Is it impossible to define a clear set of steps for working
around it?  Is a solution totally elusive?  I can see from google that
lots of people are having this issue, yet it doesn't look like it's
being addressed in any real way (yeah... there are lots of suggestions
of things to try, none of which have done anything in my case).

Regards,

T.