Posted to users@maven.apache.org by laredotornado <la...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/09 19:59:33 UTC

resin plugin: Required goal not found: resin:upload-war

Hi,

I'm using Maven 2.2 with Resin 3.0.19.  I'm trying to use the resin plugin
to deploy my app, using the instructions here --
http://wiki.caucho.com/Maven2.  However, I repeatedly get this error ...

[INFO] Required goal not found: resin:upload-war in
com.caucho:resin-maven-plugin:4.0-SNAPSHOT

when I execute

> mvn clean install resin:upload-war

I included this in my pom.xml.  Any ideas what I'm missing?  Thanks, - Dave

   <pluginRepositories>
     <pluginRepository>
       <snapshots>
         <enabled>true</enabled>
         <updatePolicy>always</updatePolicy>
         <checksumPolicy>ignore</checksumPolicy>
       </snapshots>
         <id>caucho</id>
         <name>Caucho</name>
         <url>http://caucho.com/m2-snapshot</url>
     </pluginRepository>
   </pluginRepositories>

       <plugin>
         <groupId>com.caucho</groupId>
         <artifactId>resin-maven-plugin</artifactId>
         <version>4.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
         <configuration>
           <server>127.0.0.1</server>
           <port>8080</port>
         </configuration>
       </plugin>

Re: resin plugin: Required goal not found: resin:upload-war

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> I'm using Maven 2.2 with Resin 3.0.19.  I'm trying to use the resin plugin
> to deploy my app, using the instructions here --
> http://wiki.caucho.com/Maven2.  However, I repeatedly get this error ...
>
> [INFO] Required goal not found: resin:upload-war in
> com.caucho:resin-maven-plugin:4.0-SNAPSHOT

I'd contact Caucho directly or the Resin Users group (if there is
one). Either their documentation is bad or there is another problem
they should know about.

Wayne