Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by yomna ali <yo...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/25 15:43:14 UTC

PDFBox .Net nuget

Hi,

I am currently working on a project that uses PDFBox in the backend to
extract text and graphical features from PDFs. The framework is .net and
there is a PDFBox nuget but it is not updated to the latest PDFBox Java
version.
Do you have any plans to release another updated nuget? If not, do you have
any tips on how to convert it myself (the current nuget uses ikvm)?

Thank you very much,
--
Yomna Alieldin

Re: PDFBox .Net nuget

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Hi,
This is not supported by us. No there are no plans.
Tilman