Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vinay Kumar Munikuntla <vi...@shaws.com> on 2004/02/03 17:58:47 UTC

Plzzz help problem with session invalidate method ...

Hi

I don;t know if this is the right place to ask this quesion .. ?

After  I invalidate a session using request.getSession().invalidate() I
forward the Login screen to the user.
When the user logs into the application I see that he has the same Session
Id as before the session was invalidated.

But this does not happen if the Browser window is closed and the new browser
window is opened.

How can I get a new session id each time the user logs in?

Vinay Kumar Munikuntla
vinay.munikontla@shaws.com

This email, including any attachments, is for the designated recipient(s) only and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not a designated recipient, or have received it in error, please notify the sender and destroy it and all attachments and copies immediately, without distributing, disclosing, or using it in any manner.