Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2008/04/02 14:56:37 UTC

Re: svn commit: r643872 - /openejb/trunk/openejb3/container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/core/stateless/StatelessInstanceManager.java

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 2:27 PM,  <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: manugeorge
>  Date: Wed Apr  2 05:27:42 2008
>  New Revision: 643872

>  Log:
>  Fix for OPENEJB-786 Stateless Container StrictPooling option ignored: See Jira Comments. I have synchronized the portion of code where we check the pool size and put in the pool
>
>  Modified:
>     openejb/trunk/openejb3/container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/core/stateless/StatelessInstanceManager.java

What's changed? The formatting made the change completely unreadable.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Manu George <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Done reverted back to rev 643871. Actually I found another issue
>  cropping up after my fix.  Needs further investigation so probably
>  will investigate further. Another mail on the list talks about
>  passivation failures for the stateful beans on limiting the pool size.

Thanks Manu.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
Done reverted back to rev 643871. Actually I found another issue
cropping up after my fix.  Needs further investigation so probably
will investigate further. Another mail on the list talks about
passivation failures for the stateful beans on limiting the pool size.

Regards
Manu

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.