Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jason Koeninger <jk...@jjcc.com> on 2001/07/02 17:37:27 UTC

Re: Running more than one instance of Tomcat on the same machine

On the 3.x series, there's a command line switch to tell Tomcat
where it should look for its configuration file.  That way, you just
keep everything in the same directory and have multiple server.xml
files.  You just have to switch some directories and such in server.xml
to keep the instances independent of one another.

Hope that helps.  Sorry...no experience with 4.x yet.

Best Regards,

Jason Koeninger
J&J Computer Consulting
http://www.jjcc.com