Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Hocine <sh...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/06/09 16:51:42 UTC

Batik and Eclipse RCP

Hi all.

I'm trying to implement my Batik application into RCP project.
The thing is that Swing and SWT don't use to work together.

I have seen a project name Holongate which look to fix this problem.
But it's not well documented and I don't see how to use it with Batik.

My batik application loads a dynamic SVG file with several functionalities
as zooming/panning... but batik is Swing based and I need this in my RCP
application as well.

I was wondering if you could give me some advices and links about it.

Cheers

--
Hocine