Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jaume Pausas <jp...@excite.es> on 2001/07/16 17:17:59 UTC

relative path to real one

Hi!

Is it possible to translate a relative path to its absolute one in the web
pages under Tomcat 4.0b5?

So if I have a context named "mycontext" and some day I decided to change
its name to "myothercontext" how can I manage to perform any changes?

Thanks,
JPausas

¡Tienes cuentas de e-mail GRATIS en Excite España!
A tu disposición en http://correo.excite.es

Re: relative path to real one

Posted by Aditya Anand <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Use ServletContext.getRealPath("xyz"); to do this.
This assumes that xyz is a resource in your context
root

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/