Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/17 16:13:05 UTC

Tomahawk Release?

Are we ready for a branch for Tomahawk?  Earlier it was pointed out
that there were some impl dependencies still in Sandbox.  Matthias
removed some of these and I think its safe to ignore the rest for now
since they are in sandbox.  I don't think we want to go too long
without an updated tomahawk now that the old one is incompatible with
the new core.

Sean

Re: Tomahawk Release?

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Sean Schofield schrieb:
> Are we ready for a branch for Tomahawk?  Earlier it was pointed out
> that there were some impl dependencies still in Sandbox.  Matthias
> removed some of these and I think its safe to ignore the rest for now
> since they are in sandbox.  I don't think we want to go too long
> without an updated tomahawk now that the old one is incompatible with
> the new core.

Actually to my knowledge all dependencies in the sandbox are gone now.
at least they were yesterday.

Re: Tomahawk Release?

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Try searching for "tomahawk/src/test has dependencies on MyFaces Impl"
from Mar 17 to Mar 20.

Re: Tomahawk Release?

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tomahawk Release?