Posted to users@datasketches.apache.org by Siddharth Bhatia <si...@comp.nus.edu.sg> on 2020/07/20 08:34:45 UTC

Sharing MIDAS

Hi All,

I am a PhD student at National University of Singapore and have been doing
research on streaming and real-time anomaly detection. Our algorithm MIDAS
was recently published in AAAI 2020. It uses count min sketches. I think it
should be useful to the community, hence sharing the code and the paper:

Github Repository: https://github.com/Stream-AD/MIDAS/
Paper: https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~sbhatia/assets/pdf/midas.pdf

Let me know if you are interested to collaborate on anomaly detection using
sketches. Also, can you please point me to a count sketch implementation if
you are aware of one.

Thanks,
Siddharth