Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Harri Kinnunen <Ha...@hitsaamo.fi> on 2013/08/20 10:23:52 UTC

Documentation / communications to-do's

Hi,

Jotted down some notes on documentation and communications.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xfEH61xOmENNyuGADljMz1PIs_KHQ9-Tduc-UIXp_LE/edit?usp=sharing

Just a list of things that we may want to address, but priorities need to be worked out. Let's try to that in the hangout.

Cheers,

-Harri

Re: Documentation / communications to-do's

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
Great doc!  Definitely a bunch of needed stuff.  Agree with Michael on the
issue creation for each of the things.

Posted by Michael Hausenblas <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harri Kinnunen <Ha...@hitsaamo.fi>.
Thanks&sorry...

Done.

-Harri

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
World commentable would be even better.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 5:00 AM, Michael Hausenblas <

Posted by Michael Hausenblas <mi...@gmail.com>.