Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Frank Febbraro <ff...@ogi.com> on 2000/06/29 18:26:03 UTC

Error in Example

Hello group,

I am just starting to play with struts. It looks like exactly what I've been
working towards in my recent architectures. In an attempt to use the example
I have recieved an error.

Error in tag library at: 'struts': The Tag class
'org.apache.struts.taglib.MessageTag' has no setter method corresponding to
TLD declared attribute 'locale'

I get similar errors (not always the same) in  6/19, 6/26, 6.27, and now in
6/29.  Am I doing something wrong, or is there a specific build I should
use.

Thanks for any help,

Frank Febbraro