Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mark Schoy <he...@gmx.de> on 2011/10/06 16:27:38 UTC

Maximum deep of nested boolean queries

Is there a maximum deep of nested boolean queries?

For example: ((+a b -c) or (c -d) not e) and (+f +g)

Re: Maximum deep of nested boolean queries

Posted by Mark Schoy <he...@gmx.de>.
Hi Otis,

thanks for your answer.
My queries aren't very deep. Not more than 3 or 4 times nested.
I thought maybe the limit is only 2 or 3 times, but so there will be no problem.

Mark

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Mark,