Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Aidan Skinner <ai...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/21 14:46:03 UTC

Re: svn commit: r827724 [1/8] - in /qpid/branches/java-broker-0-10/qpid/java: ./ broker-plugins/src/main/java/org/apache/qpid/extras/exchanges/diagnostic/ broker-plugins/src/main/java/org/apache/qpid/extras/exchanges/example/ broker/src/main/java/org

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 5:23 PM,  <rg...@apache.org> wrote:

> Author: rgodfrey
> Date: Tue Oct 20 16:23:01 2009
> New Revision: 827724

> Log:
> Implemented persistence, changed transactions, implemented message conversion, fixed for all Java tests

Is this at / near a point where we can merge it onto trunk and fix
anything else there? If we're aiming 0.6 for mid-November seems like
we're getting to make-our-mind-up time for this.

- Aidan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org