Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/30 18:39:59 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Jarek Gawor has been appointed as the the PMC Chair of the Geronimo Project

All,
Due to recent changes in my life, I've had less and less time to devote to the Geronimo project. Last month, I told the PMC that I wished to step down from my PMC Chair duties.

The Geronimo PMC unanimously nominated Jarek Gawor to become the PMC Chair. I'm happy to announce that at this month's board meeting, the ASF Board appointed Jarek the new PMC Chair of the Geronimo project.

As anyone following the Geronimo project should know, Jarek has been bringing a tremendous amount to the project in multiple ways. Please take a moment to thank Jarek for taking on this new role.

Finally, to all the PMC members, committers, contributors, and users -- thanks for making my job as PMC chair so easy and enjoyable. It's been a pleasure working with you.

--kevan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jarek Gawor has been appointed as the the PMC Chair of the Geronimo Project

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Kevan,

Thanks again for all your time & effort. You have been an excellent
PMC chair and I have learned a lot from you. Thanks for your
invaluable advice and expertise given to me and this project. Good
luck!

Thanks,
Jarek

Posted by Zhi Xie <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for Kevan.
Congrats for Jarek.

--
Best Regards
Gary

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jarek Gawor has been appointed as the the PMC Chair of the Geronimo Project

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.

--
Ivan