Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/01 02:23:36 UTC

Chat summary on the SCA deployment story in Tuscany

Hi,

I had an offline chat with Jeremy to help myself glue a few pieces
(basically a sequence of actions and participants) together so that I can
see the whole picture of the SCA deployment story in Tuscany.

We feel it's useful to share the information with the community. I put
together a summary at
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Deployment. Please review
and comment.

Thanks,
Raymond

Re: Chat summary on the SCA deployment story in Tuscany

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
OK, I have added your comments to the wiki page:

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
Couple of comments.