Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rick <rb...@actv.com> on 2001/07/10 17:11:30 UTC

Re: Nasty OutofMemory problem - possible reason: Cookie name path is a reserved token Exception?

do you have a simple application or does it have complex components like rmi
server or pooling.  Look for data structures like pooling that have refrences
that never go away,  It may be something is allocating objects to a thread that
never dies it may help if you set stuff you are not using to null.  Tell us more
about what your application is doing, how moany seperate components does it
utilize and if you run those alone on a server does it still throw the
exception.

good luck
rick