Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2013/09/25 03:25:15 UTC

Graduation?

So - I got notified from the board that I'm now a PMC member and have karma. An email of the board minutes shows that the Curator graduation was accepted. But, I haven't heard anything else. Can anyone describe the process from this point on? I opened a bunch of tickets and there's been some movement. Are we officially graduated?

-JZ

Re: Graduation?

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Probably once everything else is moved over you can update that - it
also uses cms iirc.

Patrick

Re: Graduation?

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.