Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Hazem Mahmoud <hm...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/24 01:01:48 UTC

HADOOP_SSH_OPTS

I have a test setup where (due to the environment I'm testing on) every system is listening on a different SSH port. From what I can tell, I can use HADOOP_SSH_OPTS in hadoop-env.sh to specify different SSH options (ie: specify a different port to connect to). However, in my case, the grid nodes are each listening on different SSH ports. Is there a way to deal with that? Thanks!

-Hazem

Re: HADOOP_SSH_OPTS

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@linkedin.com>.
On Apr 23, 2010, at 4:01 PM, Hazem Mahmoud wrote:

> I have a test setup where (due to the environment I'm testing on) every system is listening on a different SSH port. From what I can tell, I can use HADOOP_SSH_OPTS in hadoop-env.sh to specify different SSH options (ie: specify a different port to connect to). However, in my case, the grid nodes are each listening on different SSH ports. Is there a way to deal with that? Thanks!

Use a custom .ssh/config that has an entry per host.