Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Dejan Menges <de...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/29 12:46:06 UTC

Rebalancing after manual region move

Hi,

During investigation of some issues during hotspoting we were moving some
regions to different region servers. However, now I see that balancer is
not affecting those regions anymore - they 'stick' to those servers. Is
there a way to force rebalancing in case like this?

Thanks!

Re: Rebalancing after manual region move

Posted by Dejan Menges <de...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot, looking forward to it

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dejan Menges <de...@gmail.com>.