Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2006/04/18 11:44:37 UTC

FW: Summer of Code 2006: Project Ideas needed

Fyi, in case a Cactus committer is interested in proposing a project and
mentoring some student.

Thanks
-Vincent

Posted by Felipe Leme <ma...@felipeal.net>.
Hi Vincent,

There are some areas where Cacuts could get that help, like the
migration the build to M2 and create the M2 plugin, portlet support,
Java EE 5.0 support, etc...

The problem is getting a mentor - from what I've been following,
that's something that takes a lot of responsability and time, so I'm
afraid none of us would be able to accept that role.

[]s,

-- Felipe