Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2008/04/16 20:18:53 UTC

CXF has graduated!

I am happy and proud to announce that at this month's board
meeting, we have approved CXF's graduation out of the Incubator
and as a TLP. Dan Kulp was approved as VP of the PMC.

Congrats to one and all!

Re: CXF has graduated!

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
Yippee!!!

Re: CXF has graduated!

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.
Jim Jagielski wrote:
> I am happy and proud to announce that at this month's board
> meeting, we have approved CXF's graduation out of the Incubator
> and as a TLP. Dan Kulp was approved as VP of the PMC.
>
> Congrats to one and all!
Woohoo!

Thanks to everyone who helped this happened. A big thanks to Dan especially!

Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: CXF has graduated!

Posted by jim ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
Great! Congratulations!

Re: CXF has graduated!

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
That's a great news!!!

Re: CXF has graduated!

Posted by Eric Johnson <er...@iona.com>.
Dan and all the rest of the team have done a great job making this
happen!!
Congrats!

Re: CXF has graduated!

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Jim Jagielski <ji...@jagunet.com> wrote:
> I am happy and proud to announce that at this month's board
>  meeting, we have approved CXF's graduation out of the Incubator
>  and as a TLP. Dan Kulp was approved as VP of the PMC.
>
>  Congrats to one and all!

Congrats!

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Re: CXF has graduated!

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It is a great news for the CXF community.

Congrats to Dan and all the rest of team.

Willem.

Re: CXF has graduated!

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.
Congrats... ;-)

--
Cheers,
Jeff Yu

Re: CXF has graduated!

Posted by gn...@gmail.com.
Yeah :-)
Congrats to everyone in the team and especially to Dan, whose
dedication played a big role in making this happen!

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: CXF has graduated!