Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Mahendra Liya <li...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/23 13:55:33 UTC

Just saying hello and introducing myself

Hello everyone,

I thought of working on this
<https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/issues/1450> issue and the
Contribution Guideline suggested to join the Dev Mailing List and to
introduce myself to the community, and so this email.

I carry a cumulative experience of 12 years mostly in the mobile domain
(both native & hybrid), but have fullstack skills as well. I've been
working with PhoneGap (now Cordova) since its early beta (0.9x) but haven't
ever contributed to it. In fact, this would be my first contribution to any
major open source project! So, I'm excited as well :)

Would start a new thread on adding the support for Themed Icons for
Android, so that I can get inputs from the community.

Cheers,
Mahendra Liya

Re: Just saying hello and introducing myself

Posted by Norman Breau <no...@normanbreau.com>.
Welcome Mahendra,

If you have any questions, let us know.
Looking forward in seeing a PR!