Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2006/10/11 14:13:27 UTC

1.1.0-beta2 RESULTS (was [VOTE] 1.1.0-beta2)

+1 = 5 (Stefan, Carsten, Craig, Elliot, David)
-1 = 0
  0 = 0

Artifacts have been published to the maven repository:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2

And will be released via the website within the next few days.

Thanks everyone for your hard work.

David

CDoremus@hannaford.com wrote:
> +1
>
> Thank you, David, for all your hard work on this.
> /Craig

Re: 1.1.0-beta2 RESULTS (was [VOTE] 1.1.0-beta2)

Posted by CD...@hannaford.com.
I've been working with David to get beta2 out there. I have everything in
the dist directories now soft linked to pluto-current* , which should take
some time to propagate to all the mirrors. At that time, the web site will
be updated with beta2 as the current Pluto-1.1.0 download. I'll probably
do the website update tonight or tomorrow morning.
/Craig

"David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>
Sent by: "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@gmail.com>
10/11/2006 08:13 AM