Posted to commits@cordova.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2012/05/03 00:44:38 UTC

[Cordova Wiki] Update of "CordovaWebView" by JoeBowser

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Cordova Wiki" for change notification.

The "CordovaWebView" page has been changed by JoeBowser:
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CordovaWebView?action=diff&rev1=7&rev2=8

Comment:
Updating the status, removing the old GitHub prototype.

  =Status=

+ A working version that will be merged into 1.8 is here:
- The last prototype is found here:
- [https://github.com/infil00p/callback-android/tree/cordova_web_view]
-
- The code in the framework won't be used as is, but the tests will probably be adopted so that we can have a nice feature set to aim towards.  Development of this branch will happen on the CordovaWebView branch of the repo, hosted on Apache infrastructure.  Changes can be seen here:
  [https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-android.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/CordovaWebView]

  In Cordova 1.5, we added the CordovaInterface and separated DroidGap into CordovaChromeClient, CordovaWebViewClient and LinearLayoutSoftKeyboardDetect.  We still have the DroidGap activity class, however we need to decide where the following needs to go:
@@ -23, +20 @@

   * PluginManager (Key to the API)
   * Stuff that we are missing (please add to the wiki)

+ As of May 2, 2011, the majority of these features have been implemented, but we need to buff our test suite.  Also, it needs to go under code review.
+