Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Brian Shields <br...@geminga.it.nuigalway.ie> on 2006/02/03 19:12:42 UTC

wss4j version problem

Hello,
I am having some trouble when calling an axis2 client using wss4j to
encrypt it. I was using wss4j1.1.0 and got the following error:

org.apache.axis2.security.WSDoAllSender.doSenderAction(ILorg/w3c/dom/Document;Lorg/apache/ws/security/handler/RequestData;Ljava/util/Vector;Z)V
    at
org.apache.axis2.security.WSDoAllSender.invoke(WSDoAllSender.java:172)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:376)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:351)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:441)
    at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:317)
    at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:267)
    at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:393)
    at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:326)
    at com.iwise.security.client.Client.echoBlockingClient(Client.java:61)
    at com.iwise.security.client.Client.<init>(Client.java:31)
    at com.iwise.security.client.Client.main(Client.java:202)

I assumed i had a conflicting version of wss4j so loaded the wss4j.jar
from the wss4j1.0.0 instead. The previous error seemed to be resolved
but i am now faced with anotherNoSuchMethodError exception:

org.apache.ws.security.util.WSSecurityUtil.decodeAction(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/util/Vector;)I
    at
org.apache.axis2.security.WSDoAllSender.invoke(WSDoAllSender.java:115)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:376)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:351)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:441)
    at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:317)
    at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:267)
    at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:393)
    at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:326)
    at com.iwise.security.client.Client.echoBlockingClient(Client.java:61)
    at com.iwise.security.client.Client.<init>(Client.java:31)
    at com.iwise.security.client.Client.main(Client.java:202)

Is there a particular version i should be using to get beyond this?
Thanks,
Brian.

--
Brian Shields BSc. MSc.,
PhD Candidate,

Re: wss4j version problem

Posted by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de>.
Ruchith,

thanks for the infor and the links - didn't catch that.

Regards,
Werner

Re: wss4j version problem

Posted by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de>.