Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Shal Jain <sh...@intertechsys.com> on 2002/02/13 16:32:18 UTC

spooling problem

I'm running James ver. 2.0a1 with a custom mailet whose sole job is to catch
all emails that come in and either process (set state to GHOST) or file them
into a james defined account.

What I have noticed over the last couple of days is that after startup, any
email received to James gets processed right away
but after N hours of running, the mails start getting dumped to the spool
directory.

Any clues as to what would cause incoming mails to go to the spool folder

Re: spooling problem

Posted by Shal Jain <sh...@intertechsys.com>.
Nope, there are no 0 byte files in outgoing or spool.  Outgoing stays empty

Re: spooling problem

Posted by Lucas Gonze <lu...@gonze.com>.

Re: spooling problem

Re: spooling problem