Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/11 19:54:46 UTC

Click Book checked in

Hi all,

Just checked in the new Click Book user guide to trunk.

The following changes were made:

* new folder 'documentation/xdocs' added which contains a build.xml,
docbook sources, images and stylesheets.

* a new project called Click Docbook [1] was created which provides a
modified Velocity Docbook (DBF). Modifications was not made DBF itself
but rather its third-party libraries which was updated to their latest
versions.

* when generating the Click Book, it will be copied to the folder
'documentation/docs/user-guide'.

* added user-guide to the table of contents and removed the links
Pages, Controls, Configuration and Best Practices. The Introduction
link is still their but now points to the user-guide introduction chapter.

To build the user guide navigate to 'documentation/xdocs' and run the
commands:

   ant get-deps

   ant all

get-deps will download the modified DBF distribution zip file from the
Click Docbook project. Please note that this file is quite large (9MB).

There are still some outstanding issues but we'll get to it as we move
along.

kind regards

bob

[1]: http://code.google.com/p/click-docbook/