Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/01 05:38:55 UTC

Setting up Solr Replica on different machine

Hi,

I am planning to set up Solr with replica on different machine. How should
I go about configuring the setup? Like for example, should the replica node
be started on the host machine, or on the replica machine?

I will be setting this in Solr 7.3.1.

Regards,
Edwin

Re: Setting up Solr Replica on different machine

Posted by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shawn,

Yes, I am using SolrCloud.

The multiple replicas on the same machine is only for testing.

Regards,
Edwin

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.