Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/03 13:13:06 UTC

Documentation PRs

Drill Devs,
There are a few documentation-only PRs in the queue.  (Fixing links in docs, typos etc). Do these PRs require a JIRA ticket or can I just approve and commit them?
Thanks,
-- C

Re: Documentation PRs

Posted by Vova Vysotskyi <vv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Charles,

Docs are placed in gh-pages branch, and we usually push changes there
without creating the Jira.
Regarding commits into the master, we should create Jira for every change
(except some release specific things) and mark commit message to include
this Jira number.

Kind regards,
Volodymyr Vysotskyi