Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/14 03:29:41 UTC

Roller's November 2011 board report

FYI... here's what I submitted to the board today:

Apache Roller is a full-featured, Java-based weblogging package that works
well on Tomcat and MySQL, and is also known to run on other servers and
databases.

Issues

No board issues at this time.

Releases

The latest release of Apache Roller is v5.0, which was released
on May 8, 2011.

Community

Since our last report, there have been some bug reports about and fixes
made to the new Roller mobile code developed during this year's Google
Summer of Code.

Apart from that, the Roller community continues to be rather quiet
with low traffic that mostly concerns technical support and installation
issues. No new committers or PMC changes to report.

Thanks,
Dave

--
Dave M. Johnson