Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by morgan gangwere <0....@gmail.com> on 2007/05/30 05:04:06 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] WAMP stack

Posted by Nat Colley <na...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you for responding. There does not appear to be any such file on apache.org. Did you mean apacheconf, which appears to be a separate website selling a gui for apache? Forgive me if I am being too literal, but I don't know what is slang and what is specifcally required. If you tell me where to look I will gladly go there. Thx.

Need Mail bonding?