Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by seyoum tesfay <sy...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/04 11:39:56 UTC

Two copy in Sent Items

Hi,
I'm using James server 3.0-beta4 with MySql server. Whenever I send
messages,  instead of saving one copy, why is the server saving two copy of
the same message in the Sent items?

*Seyoum T*.

Re: Two copy in Sent Items

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi,
I remember I also had such strange double mail when developing/testing
the ToSenderFolder.

I finally tracked down the issue but don't know anymore what it was. The
trunk code should be fully operational.

You say you are using 3.0-beta4 but ToSender was not released at that
time. Do you build your own mailet based on trunk code?

Thx, Eric

Re: Two copy in Sent Items

Posted by Farooq Ahmed <fa...@centralogic.net>.
So now in your mail client code you will have to add handling to mark sent
mail in sent items.

Regards,
Farooq

Re: Two copy in Sent Items