Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Piotr Sipika <ps...@cengen.com> on 2010/01/13 19:53:55 UTC

svnserve: Interacting in tunnel mode

Hi,
I'm trying to write a notification application which would monitor
specific repositories and pop-up a dialog when an update has been
detected. I noticed that 'svn log svn+ssh://...' launches 'svnserve -t'
via ssh and believe this to be the best way for me to proceed. I tried
running 'svnserve -t' on the command line and entering sample 'client'
subversion/libsvn_ra_svn/protocol) to see if that approach would work,
but no responses were visible. What is the best way for me to interact
with svnserve in tunnel mode?
Any and all help and suggestions will be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Pete

Re: svnserve: Interacting in tunnel mode

Posted by Piotr Sipika <ps...@cengen.com>.
SVN Notifier is Windows-specific. All of my workstations are linux-based.
Thanks for the suggestion, though.
Pete

Posted by Thomas Loy <Th...@cbeyond.net>.

Posted by Thomas Loy <Th...@cbeyond.net>.